Monday 6 August 2012

The Indians perform as expected ...


Today I carried out an experiment to see if it is possible to get out of bed minutes before eight o’clock, perform one’s ablutions, get suitably attired and be at the Nearest Circle of Hell by nine … it isn’t.* One positive outcome of this experiment is that I failed to dial in to the early morning call with the Indian Team and therefore avoided listening to their waffly, shouty bollocks, instead I was en route to work.

I had been informed that the Indian team would be providing us with costs to review today and I had planned to link up with my new partner in crime to peruse these over several cups of coffee. True to form the Indians failed to provide anything and it now looks like it will be nearer the end of the week before we have their numbers.

As a result I spent my time clearing as much as I could from my inbox and was home by five o’clock. This allowed me to take T&M for a ood walk around the Three Miler and arrive home in time for Dinner. A glass of wine was presented with this …

… I am guessing that 30% has had “one of those days
---
* The more astute will have realised that we didn’t set the alarm and slept in.

No comments:

Post a Comment