Thursday 10 May 2012

I see no light at the end of the tunnel

Thursday was very similar to Wednesday except that it had ADDED TIGGER!

When you are about to hunt a nelifunt you need to have your trusted friends* and who better to have on board than Tigger. We spent much of the day trying to work out which Subject Matter Idiots we needed and then raised Resource Requests so that, in a couple of days, we could enjoy the disappointment and stress associated with the "request denied" responses that we will get.

We have made a little progress in a couple of areas but this is an "all or nothing" activity ... we need it all, end of story.

By the end of the day I was feeling tired and very frustrated. I seem to be putting in a lot of effort but I am not likely to see any results or indications of how effective I have been until a couple of days in to next week. It is only then that I will see how deep the shit really is and by that point I will be close to half way through the time available ...

...  Oh Fuck.
---
* Oh, and a Winchester Model 70 African Rifle and a healthy supply of .458 Winchester Magnum shells too

No comments:

Post a Comment