Friday 17 February 2012

Revolving Doors

We're home again after our week in Wales but in my case only briefly. Tomorrow TP* and I are off for the mini rugby tour ...

... I can hardly wait; a behind the scenes tour of Twickenham, a night in a cheap hotel with people who at best can be described as acquaintances and the lads will play on Sunday. I think it's fair to say I would rather be at home.

We returned home to a raucous greeting from Eddy who had stayed at home and been tended to by VI. 30% thought he was pleased to see us. I am much more fluent in feline and am pretty sure his miaowing was best translated as "turn the thermostat up, it's been bloody freezing in here".

There's not a lot more to say about today, just the regular unpacking and restocking that follows any trip away.

* TP is only just returned too from his skiing trip in Italy. Apparently is was great and no bones were broken. Well, none of his anyway.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment